Monday, September 5, 2011

What is Love?

It depends. There are as many loves as there are people. Love is a hierarchy, from the lowest rung to the highest. There are many many layers, many planes of love. It all depends on you. If you are existing on the lowest rung, you will have a totally different idea of love than the person who is existing on the highest rung. Adolf Hitler will have one idea of love, Gautam Buddha another; and they will be diametrically opposite, because they are at two extremes.


At the lowest, love is a kind of politics, power politics. Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination, it is politics. Whether you call it politics or not is not the question, it is political. And millions of people never know anything about love except this politics -- the politics that exists between husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. It is politics, the whole thing is political: you want to dominate the other, you enjoy domination. And love is nothing but politics sugar-coated, a bitter pill sugar-coated.
If you can watch it, if you try to understand it, in that very understanding you will reach another rung, you will start moving upwards. Only at the highest peak, when love is not a relationship any more, when love becomes a state of your being, the lotus opens totally and great perfume is released -- but only at the highest peak. At its lowest, love is just a political relationship. At its highest, love is a religious state of consciousness. Buddha loves, Jesus loves, but their love demands nothing in return.

I Feel Free


When I am with you

I feel my dreams come true

Your loving touch is like heaven

I am grateful what you have given

When you hug me and kiss me

I feel so calm, so happy and free

Free from heartache and feel so glee

I give away my heart to let you know

I care about you and love you so

My feelings are true and only for you




You picked me up from the ground

showed me your love

helped me understand my life

You showed me the different world

You loved me with all your heart

You love me when I am mad

You love me was I am sad

You love me when I cry

You love me when I lost my mind

and have no idea who I am

I know you love me,

you love me with all your heart

and for that I want to thank you

from the bottom of my heart.



I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.




You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.


If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you.


Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... never let them go...


Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like"



Love is when you find someone who is your best friend and you can be yourself around them. Its when words can't come close to how you feel. Its when you know you are suposed to be together. And if you have to wait forever . . . You Will


No comments: